Launched by Alexa Ercolano in 2011, The Lymphie Life features articles detailing patients’ experiences living with lymphedema as well as tips and tricks, research news, product reviews, and interviews with healthcare professionals and community advocates.
- World Lymphedema Day 2021: Here’s What’s Happening!
- Putting Philanthropic Vision into Clinical Action: A conversation with Dr. Sheri and Richard Carreon
- Getting Technical about Lymphedema Prevention: A conversation with Richard Carreon, Managing Director and CEO of ImpediMed
- Compressed for Success: A conversation with Dr. Sheri Prentiss, Founder and President of the LIVE Today Foundation
- 10 Years of The Lymphie Life: What a Decade of Lymphedema Blogging Taught Me
- 6 Lymphedema Wins That Gave Us Hope in 2020
- Lymphedema Survey: Product Design student needs your feedback!
- Turn On, Tune In, and Lymph Out: 14 Podcasts About Lymphedema and Lipedema
- Research Roundup: Summer 2020 Edition
- 5 Tips for Managing a Chronic Condition in the Time of Coronavirus