Launched by Alexa Ercolano in 2011, The Lymphie Life features articles detailing patients’ experiences living with lymphedema as well as tips and tricks, research news, product reviews, and interviews with healthcare professionals and community advocates.
- Show Off Your Stems: The Joyful Defiance of Debra Swersky’s Stemwear
- One Day at a Time: What 10 Years Without Alcohol Taught Me about My Lymphedema
- Living with breast cancer-related lymphedema in the USA? You may be able to participate in a clinical trial
- Research Roundup: Summer 2021 Edition
- Compression Pump Review: Pumped About the Lympha Press® Optimal Plus
- Clinical trial opportunity for Aussies with breast cancer-related lymphedema
- World Lymphedema Day 2021: Here’s What’s Happening!
- Putting Philanthropic Vision into Clinical Action: A conversation with Dr. Sheri and Richard Carreon
- Getting Technical about Lymphedema Prevention: A conversation with Richard Carreon, Managing Director and CEO of ImpediMed
- Compressed for Success: A conversation with Dr. Sheri Prentiss, Founder and President of the LIVE Today Foundation